Sabado, Marso 10, 2012

MLQU HYMN AND PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT

MLQU Hymn

(English Version) (Filipino Version)
From every luminous shore
And verdant mountains
From city clamor and barrio quietude
We have come to MLQU
Perpetual fountain to imbibe wisdom
Patriotism and rectitude.
Oh, Alma Mater, our dear MLQU!
To thee our hearts shall forever beat,
Forever and ever be true.
We shall love thee
Amidst smiles or tears.
Thy light shall never
Be dimmed by the years,
Thy light shall never
Be dimmed by the years.



Mula sa ningning ng pasigan
Luntiang kabundukan
Taga-lungsod at payapang nayon
Dumudulog sa MLQU!
Walang hanggang batis
Ng karunungan,
Kabayaniha’t karangalan.
O! Alma Mater!
Mahal na MLQU
Puso namin ay tumitibok
Kailan man tapat sa iyo.
Mamahalin ka sa dusa’t ginhawa
Liwanag kailan man
Ay hindi magdidilim!
Liwanag kailan man
Ay hindi magdidilim!


Pledge of Commitment

I am a Quezonian.
I subscribe to the philosophy of "Know
Thyself" and to the tenet, "Pro Patria
et Jure" - for Country and Law.
I respect the right of every man to
his life, liberty and property, as well
as to his dignity and self-respect.
I believe in the equality of men
before God and before the Law.
I will obey the rules of my school and
the laws of my country.
I will endeavor to live a fruitful and
meaningful life guided by the code of
honor and integrity so that I will
become a credit to the Filipino nation.
I pledge my eternal loyalty to my
school - The Manuel L. Quezon
University - and resolve never to
compromise her good name by my
words and by my deeds.


New About Manuel L. Quezon University | Colleges Universities Scholarships List http://www.newuniversitylist.com/2011/03/about-manuel-l-quezon-university.html#ixzz1oq3VVYdp

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento